Nissan S13 / 300ZX Adjustable Rear Lower Arms Megan Racing
Write a review
contact us for availability
The 240SX/Silvia is an amazing platform in all it s generations. The FR-Drivetrain and it s light weight offer a perfect balance between speed and agility. Used in a wide range of motorsports such as drag, drift, autocross, road race and even rally the 240SX has proven it s worth time and time again.
As a street car, it s refined and well mannered, comfortable to drive in and stylish with a bit of aggression in it s curves. Although it s initial design was sporty and aggressive it was still designed as a street car.
Those who seek the most from their car know that in the rigors of competition you need to extract every ounce of performance from your machine. You need the capability to have every degree of adjustment above and beyond that of a street driven vehicle. You need the strength to withstands the stresses and strains of hard corners, a rough course and brutal weight transfer and chassis flex.
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any comptition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
These Rear-Lower control arms are designed to replace the large OEM control arms in the back of the S13 chassis. By upgrading these arms, you will be removing the soft rubber bushings that are now aged by 12 years and are deteriorating with Pillowball joints that remove all play in the suspension. This allows energy to transfer more efficiently into your suspension components to give you a more predictable and consistent handling characteristics. The adjustable heim joint also allows you to change the overall length of the arm which will adjust both track-width and camber which can allow for a more wider tire-wheel combination as well as more efficient suspension geometry in the rear no matter what motorsport you are competing in.
89-94 Nissan 240SX (S13)
90-96 Nissan 300ZX (Z32)
– Constructed of High-Strength Steel Alloy
– Three-Stage Powdercoating Process with Brilliant Blue Finish.
– Adjustable Length for Camber and Track-Width adjustment.
– Allows for a wider Tire-Wheel combination.
– Eliminates Soft-Rubber OEM Bushings.
Search for any parts for your vehicle. If you do not find what you are looking for please contact us. ×
Honda s2000, BMW 325i n52 e90... ×
We can help to get the most of your car. Meet our Mechanical Engineers with motorsport experience
We offer a 7 working day returns and refund policy from the date of delivery in accordance to the DSR. You will receive the full refund to the value of the order (delivery costs not included).
The parcel must be returned in brand new condition, unopened and in the original packaging. The customer must bare the delivery cost of the return of the product/order.
This applies to all orders with us unless:
- Products that are ordered in error or that you changed your mind on will be entitled to a credit note at our discretion.
- Products that are faulty due to manufacturing process are entitled to a credit note under the manufacturer's warranty for a limited time specified in the manufacturer's terms and conditions (usually three months). If a product is credit noted due to manufacturing defects, the buyer is responsible for the return of the goods to such address as directed by the supplier. We will then offer you a credit note on return including all reasonable postage costs. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Products that are damaged in transit to the customer CANNOT be refunded. If a product is damaged in transit the customer or recipient must NOT sign for the delivery. Instead the customer must refuse delivery by the courier and then contact us for further details. Please email us at email@example.com if you want to return your order.
Under the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict procedures and do not disclose any customer information to third parties other than for delivery purposes. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. When you place an order we collect your contact details (name, email address and telephone number) so that we can contact you if there is a problem with your order. We may also monitor usage of our website and customer traffic patterns as this helps us to continually improve our service.
Occasionally we may email you with details of special offers and new products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please notify us by email. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computers hard drive by your browser.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.