Accord 98-02 2D Megan Racing SS Adjustable Lowering Kit
Write a review
contact us for availability
Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 Levels of damper force adjustment, full-height adjustment, these damper kits are then perfectly matched with front and rear Pillow Ball upper mounts for camber correction in most applications.
The adjustment of the damper is as simple as can be with a built-in knob at the top of the damper mount for easy access. Simple adjustments can be made to tune to your style of driving and comfort level desired. Single-Adjustable dampers make suspension adjustments easy to tune whether you’re a professional mechanic or an automotive enthusiast with amateur mechanical skills.
The height adjustment is made easy with CNC-Machined locking perches for accuracy and smooth adjustment. You can raise your car up to factory height for OEM appearance with performance handling or you can drop your car all the way down for a formal racetrack and an aggressive stance lowering your center of gravity to gain full potential of your car’s handling capabilities.
On most applications, the Megan Racing Damper Kits come with fully adjustable Pillow-Ball upper mounts to easily tune and adjust your camber. Adjustable camber gives you an edge on most suspension setups, as you can easily tune your car for any ride height which improves handling, predictability and furthermore tire wear, which is a great benefit both on the racetrack and on the street.
The quality and durability of the Megan Racing Damper kits are unmatched. Made of extremely durable Steel and featuring springs that are constructed of SAE-9254 Cold-Wound Steel which are then tested over 500,000 times by compression inspection. With deformation less than 5% and high strength sophisticated surface coating, we stand by our product with our strong warranty.
– Spring Rates: 14kg/mm Front and 6kg/mm Rear
– 32 Levels of Damper Force Adjustment
– Pillow Ball Upper Mounts
– Rubber Dust Boots
– Adjustable Ride Height
– Aggressive Spring Rates
– Single-Cylinder Design
– Aluminum Brackets
32 Levels of Adjustment:
1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use.
17-32: Suggested for common street use.
– All coil-over damper kits come with 1 year manufacturer-defect warranty.
– All Hardware is Included
Search for any parts for your vehicle. If you do not find what you are looking for please contact us. ×
Honda s2000, BMW 325i n52 e90... ×
We can help to get the most of your car. Meet our Mechanical Engineers with motorsport experience
We offer a 7 working day returns and refund policy from the date of delivery in accordance to the DSR. You will receive the full refund to the value of the order (delivery costs not included).
The parcel must be returned in brand new condition, unopened and in the original packaging. The customer must bare the delivery cost of the return of the product/order.
This applies to all orders with us unless:
- Products that are ordered in error or that you changed your mind on will be entitled to a credit note at our discretion.
- Products that are faulty due to manufacturing process are entitled to a credit note under the manufacturer's warranty for a limited time specified in the manufacturer's terms and conditions (usually three months). If a product is credit noted due to manufacturing defects, the buyer is responsible for the return of the goods to such address as directed by the supplier. We will then offer you a credit note on return including all reasonable postage costs. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Products that are damaged in transit to the customer CANNOT be refunded. If a product is damaged in transit the customer or recipient must NOT sign for the delivery. Instead the customer must refuse delivery by the courier and then contact us for further details. Please email us at email@example.com if you want to return your order.
Under the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict procedures and do not disclose any customer information to third parties other than for delivery purposes. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. When you place an order we collect your contact details (name, email address and telephone number) so that we can contact you if there is a problem with your order. We may also monitor usage of our website and customer traffic patterns as this helps us to continually improve our service.
Occasionally we may email you with details of special offers and new products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please notify us by email. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computers hard drive by your browser.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.